Individual and Couples’ Nutrition Counseling for:
- Includes Mediator Release Testing (MRT) for Food Sensitivities
- Checking your supplements and medications for possible interactions
- Checking the inactive ingredients in your supplements/medications for possible sensitivities
- Includes high cholesterol, high blood pressure, kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease and many more
- Blood Sugar Management for Diabetes, Hypoglycemia or PCOS
- Work with your primary care medical provider or therapist in a team approach to whole-person care
- Weight loss or gain
- Weight Management Strategies
- Walk'n'Talk Program - receive weight loss counseling while walking during consults. A great way to get some exercise and expert advice at the same time!
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge / Compulsive Over-Eating
Corporate Lunchtime Wellness Talks
- We are available to provide an informative and enjoyable presentation to you and your co-workers that will give you insights for healthier and more productive lives.